Thursday, June 22, 2023

Requesting Feedback

 

Over the last few months there has been a large uptick in the number of views I have received on this blog. Just this month there are over 1300 views. There have been approximately 26,000 since I started.

I am requesting your feedback. You can comment on any specific post in the comment box at the bottom of the post. If you have comments about the blog in general, please put your comments in the comment box for this post.

Or, if you have suggestions of subjects you would like to see covered, please leave it as a comment, or, even better, email me at deborah@pianobrilliance.com. That way I can reply to you if I need clarification or if you'd just like a reply.

Thank you.

Deborah Gandolfo

www.PianoBrilliance.com


No comments:

Post a Comment